Friday, May 9, 2008

University Application

I have just sent in my application for RMIT. But I still think it's not so wise to apply now. They may grant you 0.5 year less exemption as compared to apply in the beginning of the year. Quite frustrated about this idea.
Anyway, this is no point to worry about, worst scenario wait until 2009 Feb intake loh. But I really hope I can go together with James. ^^

I was sick for 2 days, had fever. Weather was terrible these few days in Singapore. The temperature hit 35 the day before yesterday, stuffy, humid. I seriously dislike Singapore's weather despite the last and first month of the year. MC 2 days, rather boring staying at home. So yesterday I desperately wanna go out and I did go out to meet JR at AMK. Didnt go far la, suppose to go for friend's birthday celebration yet it was cancelled last min. It is not I am mean or what, I do not like last minute changes. chatted with Jr for quite a while without realising the clock was hitting 1am. Still gotta work today. Enjoy talking to her, maybe we are both Gemini our characters are so amazingly similar,she can understand my situation well and I also do understand her worry sand concern.
(I am in office now tying this with my eyes partially close. the Medicine was so damn strong. Gonna go out and tk a rest fist. ZZZzzzZZZZzzzzz

No comments: