Thursday, July 3, 2008

I love sunny days!

Yeah, finally Jace is back from Perth. Guess biggest change in my life after she left for Aussie is I have no one to accompany me for sun tanning. (= =) So the first thing I asked after our frist met up was : " girl wanna go sentosa or not? very long never sun tan already..."
And Yeahhhhhhh~~~~ we are going!

We planned to meet up early in the morning let say 9am for breakfast. Actually personlly I enjoyed meeting friends early in the morning. Though I am not a morning person but my body tells me that I like morning time the most. The fresh cooling air seems to be able to reach my inner body that allows my cells to breathe.

However, my laziness fails me all the time. This time also no exceptional. I received a sms from Jace on friday night suggenting the meet up time can be as early as 830am, I happily promised her I will be there. The next day morning about 8 plus while I am still on bed, Jace texted me. She will be late. So in the end when we finally settle ourselves on the beach bench is already 1030 am. ~_^



We just reached Sentosa.

Our tanning oil. SPF8 is mine and SPF4 belongs to Jace.
whose feet are fairer? hahaha
Shadow of two beauties! ( then why you are hiding your face?) >_<

Nice beach. (ok, whoever came to SG before will never agree with me, Does Singapore have nice beach? OK fine, I just wanna console myself only.

><

Caucasians are out-numbered locals


The mono-rail station


Errr? seems like I am tanner? LOL


No comments: