Monday, September 8, 2008

I am back.

Sorry to all my friends.... I was away for such a long time and didn't really update regularly as what I have promised. James has left for one month plus, while traveling I could not feel his absence. But at the point when I step out of plane, I suddenly realised I gonna go back home alone. No one is waiting for me at the arrival hall, no one has prepared everything to welcome my return.
Therefore, time to re-organise all my emotions and to move on. first of all, get myself organised. A schedule is needed especially for people like me, I have to make logical plans and make effort to do it accordingly. (that is the hard part, to do it accordingly)
Shall pen off now, gonna meet Jr for dinner soon. Will try my best to update daily.
love to all. especially to you, my darling.

No comments: