Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My trip~~~

It was a great experience traveling around. It is late now, 3 34am , so I simply post a few pics. Getting tired...

All the photos here were taken at St petersburg



The summer palace of St peter
The Cathedral of the Spilled Blood

It is nice to see the world, then you would realise how tiny we are as compare to the universe. I like the feeling of carrying my backpack walking around, perspiring , feeling exhausted. It's hard for some people to understand that why not just go tours. It's not only the financial issue, though it's an important issue; the key thing is by backpack, you will be having a wider exposure to local culture, to the native people. Instead of spending a night at hotel, whichI think hotels over the world are pretty much the same; living in a local style inn would have more fun.
Where will be my next stop? Australia? That sounds cool. I gonna spend a few years over there, guess I will have plenty of time to explore the beauty of Aussie!
So lionel, Ivo, Vir, Jace, of course Jason&Sally, do not surprise that I suddenly pop out to bet for a place to stay! LOL
shall go to bed now. Ciao!

No comments: