Saturday, September 27, 2008

My TW friend is here!

Emily reached Singapore on Thurs! I met this TaiWan born girl online, while chatting about Takarazuka issues. Emily went to the States for her master degree and then worked in LA as a motion graphic designer. But due to certain personal reasons she plans to come back to Asia for work, that's why she contacted me and asked about wokring conditions here and as well she contacted a few design companies in Singapore. I have every seen her work, it's rather impressive to me. With my aesthetic point of view she is very sensitive to colours and patterns, a very talented young designer. I guess her work is much appriated by Singapore emloyers so 2 interviews were arranged for her.

I picked her up from terminal 3 yesterday and send her over to a hotel along Dickson Rd, then brought her out for dinner. My sense of direction has always been good and it's rare for me to lost ways. Yet, it's rather embarrassed that I lead a wrong way to bugis! Anyway, I don't wanna describe it in details just let you know that dinner we had is not that fantastic and ir's far behind my expections.

This morning I went to my new company for project interview as my boss is flying over China for presentation. I ought to have an overall view and idea of how the project goes. I got a CD from Arabella, my new coleague and a set of drawings. My good days of freedom have gone! = =

Too tired to continue, will have more updates tmr or Sunday

No comments: