Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ameba's new blog

Yah, this new one will be Takarazuka related. Have been thinking of moving from Baidu to somewhere else for quite a long time, Although I am kind of managing one the forum (ASAKO’s). I wanna talk about fan sharing stuff. As fans we all know that Takarazuka stuff are very EXPENSIVE! Japanese products are already in the higher rank in terms of price, Zuka-relate products will be on top of it. For example, a normal Japanese DVD costs about 4000yen, Zuka-DVD will cost from 8000yen to 12000yen, in Singapore dollar will be 100+++, very high maintenance if you happen to be a zuka fan. Therefore, pirated DVDs were out in accordance to the market requirements. Imagine people in China earning average maybe 2500RMB a month, one piece of DVD will cost them 500+++ , a pirated one only need 40RMB. But seriously I think it's wrong. As what Hong Kong artists always say " we must support the original copies" ! I will talk more on the other blog. ^^
====================separate line===================
Planned to meet James for breakfast at 8 10am, but I know for sure he cant make it. So I was late. It then leads to a small quarrel between us. In the end he talk to me in a tone that really frustrates me, I told him " get lost" and I angrily walked off. ( ha, abit too much, lost control when I am pissed off) Then on the train I sms him to say sorry and he replied me a sms to apologise as well. Hah, we are good again. Remember never allow yourself to be unhappy for more than 10min, for couples don't quarrel longer than 15min.

Forgot to pray with James, we always meet in the morning and say a prayer together.

Here it goes: "Dear heavenly father God, I thank you for granting me this beautiful and cooling morning. I wanna pray that you help us in all things we do, ... ... ... amen!"

Haha, gonna work now. Blessed day to all!

No comments: