Tuesday, April 15, 2008

JSの日記 - first entry

I have been blogging for almost 8 months, yet few of my friends know about it as it is only Takarazuka-related blog. All those fan stuff which I don't expect my friends to understand. I supposed to go for my further study in early 2008, yet some issues made me defer my plan. It is not a bad thing though, I changed the initial plan of going to QUT in Brisbane, instead, I will be applying RMIT which is in Melbourne.

2007, or I rather say end of 2007 is not a very good year, except this year I fell desperately in love with Takarazuka ( Again, haha, Please forgive me if you have no idea what the hell is that.) I nearly broke up with the nicest guy who has been holding my hands for 4 years because another stupid American dude. Sorry, I shouldn'd call that fellow stupid, or rather, I am the one who couldn't see the world clearly.

I am rather lonely now as a few of my pals have gone over Ausie for studies. Ivo, Lionel, Virly, Jas.. missssss you guys. missed the times when we went shopping, clubbing, outing, having lunch at food court one. Time will never go back to the past which has already past.
Think it's time to meet up with the rest who are still in Singapore, yet, many times these kind of suggestion will be turn down for sure... Are we really so busy?!! I assume so.

Gonna go back to work. >_<

No comments: