Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My iPod and Calendar

I have bought myself iPod classic in the recent IT fair, actually didn't plan to buy any thing, but you know know, when everybody is in the mood of buying buying buying you will be sub-consciously being affected by them. So this was the case, I bought it without realising it. But it's a good buy la, I prefer the silver one to the black. Maybe some people think the black one is cool and stuff, but I still have the mind set of Apple is in white or silver. Ok, I am old.

I put hell lots of movie clips inside, of course, Takarazuka related, whatever. This one was 1998 cosmos troup's (soragumi) Elisabeth, one of the best Elisabeth musical. The leading otokoyaku is Zunko san . Hanagumi (flower troup) and tsukigumi (moon troup)'s play are good too, ok, I admit it's because of Sena jun and Haruno Sumire. My favourite top stars.

The latest performance is Me and My girl, lead by Sena Jun( Asako), the current top star in tsukigumi.
Phantom of Opera, Osa and Wao's version. Osa's voice was unbelievable powerful.

Haha, Guess Ivonny is very familiar with this diary. I bought it in AMK hub, the shop sells all sorts of cute stuffs. This diary is called Jessica's diary. "I m not Jessica though, shall I give it to my friend??" haha, but the design is very cute and creative!the daily planning. Hand written fonts, with cute pictures.


Monthly planning part, the only bad thing is you have to write in the date by your own. Just now met Jr for dinner, we ate sushi. very cheap de, 99cent a plate or 2.99cent a plate. we only spent $19 to fill our stomach. After that we went coffee bean to chit-chat. I ordered Belgian Choc Latte, but the choc taste is not very strong le. I realise I like black coffee more.

Plan to do my portfolio for uni application, still have not found a chance yet. Ok la, fine, I am too lazy and always find excuse to escape doing the right stuff. Think I spent too much time update my fan blog. 299 hits yesterday!! Haha, guess Asako's talk show attracts more people than what I write. = =!!!
Good night to all! God bless.. I gonna do my quiet time now!

No comments: