Saturday, April 19, 2008

I wasted the entire Saturday morning ><

I planned to go for my body combat class in the morning. 9am. But, when I woke up at 730, I felt my body was aching so terribly, I guess it was the after effect of the body balance class, I stretched so much so unil I felt my legs do not belong to mine already.....
Later have to go back office in Potong pasir, new HQ office, only been there once after it shifted to that location. Gonna discuss some issues regarding the new project.
Thanks to virly for sending me her portfolio for reference, ^^,but have not open to take a look yet... last night was too tired after the cell group.
Didn't update my fan blog for a few days already, realised that having 2 blogs to maintain is not that easy.

good day to all, gonna prepare myself for work le. ^^

No comments: