Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Meet up ~ and picking up some emotions

I was feeling down for the past two weeks. My mom's depression came back again though this time only lasted for 2 weeks. But the emotional torture was far beyond manageable. For the past two years, mom's illness happens every 4 months. I could hardly recognise her when it's during her bad condition, she is getting more and more suspicious, I must be very careful of what to say and what to do. Finally this week she seems getting better, from the way she talks I am able to sense whether she is in the right mind. My study plan may be affected due to this. Anyway I am optimistic; I believe even bad things have possitive points. ^ ^smile to yourself and ask yourself to keep on smiling. There is nothing in this world worth to be worried, if there is a wish, there will be a way.

Last Sunday I met up with Singapore zuka friends, haha. Not really a meet up, just went to Jasmine's house to collect the stuffs we ordered online as well as watching DVDs. Thanks to Jas for kindly helping us to order the stuff without asking shipping fees. ^^ got to treat you a nice meal!!!

No comments: