Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dinner - Body Balance Class

Supposed to post this last night, was too tired to do so. Yesterday work ended earlier, so I decided to go for bodybalance class.
(notes: BODYBALANCE™ is the Yoga, Tai Chi, Pilates workout that builds flexibility and strength and leaves you feeling centered and calm. Controlled breathing, concentration and a carefully structured series of stretches, moves and poses to music create a holistic workout that brings the body into a state of harmony and balance.)
I reach Novena Carlifornia fitness at about 645pm, normally I will have my dinner after the class as it's not healthy to exercise with filled stomach. But my class only starts at 740, So I couldn't defeat the temptation from food, ( the club is just beside a foodcourt)
I ordered this for dinner. Hot Plate Black Pepper Chicken, it was good, tasty and pretty cheap, only $3.5 . I quickly finished my dinner in 15min, Cos I need 30 min to digest it.

Saw my BB teacher in the changing room, but didnt talk, I rushed down to "chop" a place. I like the place where about 4 o'clock 3m away from the stage, good view of both the teacher and myself. ( - -!!!)

================mur mur finished=================

Was online chatting with my friend in MSN, talked about the recent Olympic Torch issue and Tibet Independence. I could not share more here as I have to read stuff from both angles, the Chinese press as well as the western media. People formed anti-CNN organisation to against false statement, I do believe the fact that Media will try to exagerate the truth sometimes, i still got to read more first to have my personal point of view. Will see.

last but not least : World peace!

No comments: